Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Northfields Weekend

If you have seen and read my All Saints' Day post, the last photo was that of my cousin and I in a local bar. All Saint's Day? In a bar? Unusual, I know. But it's a friend's birthday the day after so why not? :-)

The celebration didn't just stop that Thursday night to the wee hours of Friday. Come evening of the same day, we went to another friend's house to.. you know.. drink. Saturday night, was allotted for swimming at the executive village's clubhouse over Cuba Libre but I only drank Coke boo. At about one in the morning, we decided to pack-up and eat goto and mami at Ompong's cos we all missed that place, and of course, its goto. 

Here are some photos from my awesome weekend!

Thursday





Friday








Saturday






There are friends, there is family, and there are friends that become family. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment