Saturday, December 29, 2012

Joyeuses Fetes!

I just love the Christmas season, well who doesn't? So without further ado, here's how me, my family and some friends spent the most magical time of the year.

December 24
Misa de Gallo then Noche Buena at the old Sevilla home. Forgot to bring thy cam so no pictures for this day.

December 25
Had an early Christmas breakfast at home then went to SM North Edsa-Trinoma for some errands for my cousin's wedding, had lunch there with my aunt and uncle, visited the Hello Kitty Houses, then visited my grandfather's siblings and some relatives, had some drinks with cousins and friends, went to The Cabanas for some more drinks but it was jam-packed so we just went to Mcdo instead.









December 27
Get-together with my first UPLB friends at MOA, Saphie, Tony and Kevs. Had lunch at Yellowcab, tried the 5D Fun Rider at Timezone, bought our NBA friendship socks for some ice skating bonding and then more bonding at Starbucks before heading home. I really had a great tiiiime. :)












December 28
Galura-Dimagiba nuptials at Barasoain Church (see 10-peso bill). I was the lector, yay! Reception at Hiyas ng Bulakan Convention Center followed after. What I loved about this wedding is that it is a very intimate one. I think only about 350 people were invited. It was a traditional church wedding but I was surprised that they let butterflies fly free instead of doves. Best wishes, Ate Mel and her husband! ♥

Barasoain Church

Ate Mel with Tito Jaime and Tita Remedios


Second cousin, Jawo

Reception at Hiyas

With my grandmother

Cake-cutting

Proud DIMAGIBAs :)

Joyeuses fetes, indeed! Happy holidays, everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment