Saturday, December 1, 2012

Odd Thought Bubble

Friday

Woke up minutes before twelve, had brunch in bed and started reading Why We Broke Up from where I left reading it. Today’s a holiday so I spent the whole afternoon reading and at times rolling over and over my bed. And I’m quite surprised rolling like an idiot helps clear my head, or maybe not whatever, I still believe it helped reorganize the eccentric jumble of words in my thought bubble, as if you could all see it, ha!

So back to the illustrated novel, I was a bit hesitant to read it cos we broke up an awful long time ago. But yeah, I still read it. You were my last boyfriend as of the moment so sorry if you’ll feel or rather assume what I’m babbling now here in my blog is all about you. It is, I think? And besides, Min Green had this box full of Ed stuff and I have one, too, sort of. The thing is that not only stuff from you was dumped there, you know.

I’m just wondering, what if I gave you a box full of the things we had through the years we were together? Maybe a balikbayan box would do, eh? Would you accept it? Would you keep it? Burn it? Or recycle some and give it to your next girlfriend? Oh I think I know the answer. But wait I wanna hear it straight from you.

Did you really love me? Pathetic as it may sound but I wanna know. Not the answer that you thought I wanted to hear. But the real answer. Man up, you beautiful bastard. And if given the chance would you let some Anette break our relationship? I just wanna know. Would you keep on saying no offense but still say offensive things? Would you give me a piece of paper with "I can't stop thinking about you." on it but also give Anette a bouquet of flowers with the same line written in the card? You really are a bastard you beautiful bastard. Would you have second thoughts about Al and say, "If he's not gay and he hung out with you the whole time, he wanted to be. It's boyfriend or want to be boyfriend or I guess gay. Those are the choices."?

I know you're busy so I'll stop right here but take time to YouTube Hawk Davies' Feelings. Bye forever, beautiful bastard. You either have the feeling or you don't.


No comments:

Post a Comment