Thursday, February 7, 2013

Then

While having some heart-to-heart talk with friends over soju, I learned of this Japanese-American film entitled Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac. I remembered the title just today so it was just today also that I was able to watch it.  And a scene between a father and a daughter caught my attention. 



I can't help but trace my way back. I was that girl who needs those words then. I was that girl who thought she can never be happy cos she lost something important. I was that girl who thought she can't forget the pain the world made her feel. I was that girl who was so scared to face the aftermath.

But that was then and this is now. And I think, I surpassed that wave of pain and hurt and whatnot. I very well know that that isn't the last and no one knows when the waves are coming again but I know for a fact that I can conquer it. I did it before, I can do it again.

So if you are on a heartbreak warfare, know that it'll pass by. Before you know it, you're fine and laughing like there's no tomorrow while remembering how silly those crying out loud moments of yours were. You will find love again. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment